Most Innovative Groupon Ever Created18-Aug-2011
A face can both hide and reveal a person's age, just as a hand can both hide and reveal a child's nose after an uncle has mysteriously removed it. Optimize your face's age with today's Groupon to Great Face & Body. Choose from the following options:
- For $30, you get a 20-Something facial (a $129 value) and the Red Carpet eye and lip treatment (a $55 value).
- For $40, you get a 30-Something facial (a $139 value) and the Red Carpet eye and lip treatment (a $55 value).
- For $50, you get a 40-Something facial (a $149 value) and the Red Carpet eye and lip treatment (a $55 value).
- For $60, you get a 50-Something facial (a $159 value) and the Red Carpet eye and lip treatment (a $55 value).
- For $70, you get the None-Of-Your-Damn-Business facial for ages 60 and up (a $169 value) and the Red Carpet eye and lip treatment (a $55 value).
Great Face & Body cossets faces with eco-friendly products and facial techniques tailored to age-specific skin issues. The 20-Something facial keeps young skin fresh with preventative care, and the decade-wiser 30-Something facial helps treat fine lines and sun damage to leave skin glowing. After exfoliation removes dead cells, the 40-Something facial relieves dry and damaged visages with intensive moisturizing. The 50-Something facial expands on the hydrating techniques, paying special attention to necks and décolletage. The None-Of-Your-Damn-Business facial, named to ward off competitors infringing on clients' hard-earned mercantile success, treats guests 60 and up to a skin-firming treatment with intensive hydration designed to boost skin's appearance at the cellular level.
All facials lavish love on eyes and lips with the Red Carpet treatment, which includes seaweed extracts, retinol, and vitamins C and E to ready tired eyes for extreme close-ups. After a gentle exfoliation, the aesthetician hydrates lids, lightens laugh lines, and treats dark circles and dryness. Lip exfoliations polish the mouth's PR agent, followed by a lip-plumping mask with a soothing, minty balm.